Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social-Week 93

Hi!  I'm linking up for Sunday Social again this week with Ashley & Neely!  This week's questions are sort of random so here goes-

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
Ok.  I probably spend more time than necessary on Facebook, but I love keeping up with what my friends and family are doing throughout the day.

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
I followed several blogs for a year or so before I finally gave in and started a blog myself at the urging of Ashley.  Pioneer Woman was the first blog that I followed.  

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
I love just about any flavor other than ones with coconut in or on them.  I made some delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon cupcakes last week that were  to die for!

4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
Yes, I do!  We don't have a lot of choices here in my little town but I do get by Sonic or Taco Mayo pretty regularly. I'm kind of hooked on Sonic corn dogs.   At Taco Mayo, I usually just get beef and cheese nachos and occasionally I get bean nachos when they don't understand what I've ordered.  haha...anyway, those are good too!


5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
I really don't carry much in my purse that I don't actually need contrary to what my hubby might think.  I guess the most random thing I might have would be out-dated coupons to various places.

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
OK...don't judge!  The question IS about the weirdest show.
I believe this qualifies as a weird one for sure but it sure has drawn me in for some unknown reason!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. You sound like me trying to find something random in my purse except I could not think of one thing! All the things in my purse are needed & are far from random..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Honey Boo Boo, they're just so fun to watch.

    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete