Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social-Week 95

I'm linking up with Ashley & Neely for this week's Sunday Social.  

1. What is your ideal way to relax? 
I like to just grab a snack, drink a Dr. Pepper and lay on the couch watching tv.

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home! Or anywhere that my family is.

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
That would be my momma!  She has taught me so much through the years...how to cook, sew, run a household, raise children and the list goes on and on.  As adults, we're more than mother and daughter, but best friends. And, we share a love for Sonic Happy Hour!

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
We will be living in our dream home that we've been building over the last few years. 

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I don't have many regrets throughout the years but the one decision I would go back and change if I could would be to finish college.  I dropped out after my 3rd year and got married.  I promised my parents that I would go back to school some day and get my degree.  Well, so far I haven't done it but I guess there's still time! 

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Definitely my children!  I'm so proud of the adults they have grown up to be.  

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Also, go check out my other blog "Does God Shave?" where I tell fun stories that happened in my Bible Class.

10 comments:

  1. The photo of your and your momma with your drinks is really cute! I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in years...I'm tempted now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream home looks so lovely, I wish I was moving into my dream home...I'm glad you are though! I think kids will be mentioned by all the mums as their biggest accomplishment, nothing else compares really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite place is the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that home you are building! I love the photo of you and your mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dream house looks just like a dream house that I would picture in my head! A front porch is like number one on my list and that one is perfect!!

    Sarah | www.seriouslysarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy your dream home to the fullest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dream home is beautiful. I know you will be happy to get in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed reading your questions and answers! All the best for your dream house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that would be so exciting to build a home and have it look exactly how you want it. I miss our Sonic I love their slushies

    ReplyDelete